Out of the many scopes in the market, many are standing out because of their performance and features. We cannot blame them; if you want to be noticed in a sea of people, you would have to be unique, right? And that’s what the UTF 3-9×32 Compact CQB Bug Buster AO RGB Scope exactly did. I was a fan of Nikon scopes, but this one was the perfect installment to my AK-47.
Not only did it add efficiency to my rifle, but it’s also one of the most durable scopes launched by UTG. Its reliability is proven as it works greatly in all lighting and weather conditions. It is also equipped with emerald-coated lenses for that perfect, glare-free view to make that accurate shot. This scope also has an illuminated reticle that keeps you on your target – even if it’s a bug! You are probably thinking that I went nuts, but that’s just because it has an adjustable parallax from 3 to 100 yards! You can use it to get rid of the bugs, but I prefer to use it on hunting.
It wasn’t easy to find a handy scope that would fit my great rifle. Good thing I found the UTG 3-9×32 Compact CQB Bug Buster AO RGB which was one of the best at an affordable cost. Along with my awesome AK-47, my shooting experience was as adventurous as ever, but very satisfactory. Now, let’s start with its unique features:
- True Strength Platform – A smart spherical structure is used in making this scope. It delivers a big help to achieve a simplified yet strengthened inner and outer tube interaction to have exact and responsive W/E adjustments.
- 3-9x Magnification – It has an efficient variable power and an adjustable magnification.
- SWAT Illumination – One of the reasons why I just had to get this scope; it should accommodate diverse lighting and weather conditions. If it can’t do at least that, I’m afraid I’ll lose interest right there and then. If you like hunting big animals like I do, a great SWAT illumination is needed. But if you enjoy hunting squirrels, then simple reticles would do. This rifle scope’s side wheel easily adjustable turret also gives you the best control in switching and managing different levels of illumination in the reticle.
- Extended eye-relief – The UTG 3-9×32 Compact CQB Bug Buster AO RGB has a long eye relief. I have never worried about the safety of my eyes. It even provides comfort when shooting.
- Ring-lock adjustment turrets – If you are planning to do extensive shooting for quite some time, resetting zero is one of the main requirements. This rifle scope has made it easier to rest and lock the zero with its ring-lock adjustment turrets.
- Tactical range estimating – Its mil dot reticle provides reference points for quick range estimation.
- Emerald-coated optical system – This lets the scope facilitate the maximum light transmission with its coated optical system.
- Bug Buster – Get those bugs by adjusting the parallax at 3 yards close range.
- The UTG 3-9×32 Compact CQB Bug Buster AO RGB is not just a bug buster, but it is also a range-estimating rifle scope.
- Has 9 dots on each direction of cross hair to give you different aiming points in case you have windage and elevation adjustments. It also enhances your accuracy.
- Flexible, reliable and durable.
- Its TS platform provides the toughest recoil resistance so its internal components are all secured from any possible damage.
- You can target and hunt on your preferred distances because of its magnification power.
- Its illuminated reticles won’t give you any low-light confrontation.
- Being waterproof and fogproof means you can use this rifle scope under any weather condition!
- Since it provides maximum light transmission, there is no problem using it from dawn to dusk.
- Its adjustment turrets are coupled with consistent 1/4 minute of angle per click adjustment.
- Its eye relief is best for critical CQB missions.
- It has a large and wide-field angle of view.
No matter how good a rifle scope is, it will always have at least one downside. For the UTG 3-9×32 Compact CQB Bug Buster AO RGB, I find it heavier than the other rifle scopes. Of course, if you are going to use it outdoors, you would need a scope that you can carry the easiest. This is the reason why I saw this as a downside, but it’s not an issue if you compare the features it has. Also, the cross-hair seem to be on the thick side, but not to the point where it can be considered as an issue.
In every aspect, the UTG 3-9×32 Compact CQB Bug Buster AO RGB is very user-friendly and I recommend it for you to try if you haven’t done yet!