Committed to the purpose of supplying the best and affordable high-quality optical instruments, the Alpen company, is well known for delivering the best value especially in spotting scopes. For almost two decades ago, the company has been known because of its solid establishment and also the production of high-quality optical instruments. An example of their best of optical is the Alpen waterproof fog-proof spotting scope. When you use this scope, you will be assured of is that tiny sizes will not mean any ineffectiveness. The Alpen scope shows you flawless performances, and it has a lot of amazing features that makes it a fantastic model to use for spotting.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE AMAZING FEATURES OF THE ALPEN WATERPROOF SPOTTING SCOPE?
1. The scope comes with a standard durable and padded field nylon case and with a portable swivel-head tripod.
2. The scope has a 20x magnification power that allows for close-up viewing of far objects. The scope comes with a BK7 multicoated 50 mm lens. This lens allows for superior brightness, optimum clarity and also high resolution with crystal clear images.
3. It comes with an extendable sunshade that makes it effective in preventing the sun.
4. The scope has a nitrogen filled housing that is dustproof, waterproof and also shock-resistant. This makes it an excellent choice if you are looking for a rugged yet reliable spotting scope.
5. The scope only weighs 10 ounces. This suggests that it is the perfect choice if you are seeking to save on both weight and space on your backpack and not sacrifice on quality.
WHAT ARE THE PROS OF USING THE ALPEN WATERPROOF SPOTTING SCOPE?
1. The scope design is sturdy and attractive.
2. With less than $100, you have a lot of benefits that you may expect from other scopes that are priced significantly higher. This is because the price tag of the Alpen scope ranges between $60 and $80.
3. it is very easy to pack because of its lightweight and straight body.
4. It’s added carrying case, and its light weight makes the scope’s portability very easy. You may not need a large tripod; a mini-tripod is enough to transport the scope.
5. The scope can be utilized In extreme situations that may have lots of movement. This is because it has an extremely long-lasting nitrogen filled interior. This interior can protect its internal parts from damage and any other weather condition.
6. Another plus for the Alpen is that it has a no-fault and no problem warranty from the defects in workmanship and materials.